At FRIS we strive to involve our parents in all aspects of school life.
We know that schools are more successful when they collaborate, listen to and involve parents and pupils in all aspects of their child’s school experience.
The overall aim of the group is for it to be a two way communication exchange forum between the school and parents. It is a meeting where:
- Developing relationships and a mutual understanding between school and stakeholders
- Develop an understanding that we all have the same interests- children’s education and wellbeing
- Allow staff to consult on key policies and plans
- Allow staff to learn parents' views about the school in general
- Parents can participate in policy development as part of our consultation process
- We can all learn about how to improve the school for the benefit of pupils, parents and community